Today, I was nominated for my first Blogger Award by Alphonso, which I completely surprised at and extremely thankful for! I recently met this person on a group chat for bloggers so to be nominated by you was very exciting and special for me. I find it very hard to pin point exactly what topic to tell you that she writes about as he covers a huge range of different topics from love to rap battles, yes even rap battles. So I have left a link up there and will leave another one so go show him some love!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other Bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees, and let them know of your nomination.
So on the facts my pretties!
- Different cultures are my absolute jam. I will literally stay up all night just to find out itty bitty random facts about different culture but my favourite is definitely Egyptian as there are so many symbols to learn about.
- I am an Aquarius but me and water do not mix in the slightest! I can’t swim, deep water scares me and I have a huge phobia of drowning.
- I’m a huge day dreamer and it causes me problems because I can’t fixate on anything until I’ve finished my little dream. Which is absolutely insane.
- I have a huge family, I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters and I would say that we all get along but we do all have our moments.
- Halloween make up is my No 1 searched thing on YouTube, I do nothing for Halloween but the make up is my absolute shit like you go you talented people! (Jordan Hanz)
- I stated this as an outlet for my thoughts and feelings but I do even though I’m still new, feel like it’s already bigger than that. It’s already given me new friends!
- Having good friends means the world to me! They support me in my blogging so much! They Snapchat me after every update and text me! Thanks so much! Chloe, Catherine, Rach and Shauna (send love to me peeps)
I am sorry I couldn’t think of another 2 – but if you could recommend any, would be very grateful.
Another huge thank you to Alphonso, I extremely happy you like my writing!