Hey guys! Haven’t updated in ages! Also very sorry for that just been busy and such but I haven’t abandoned the blog. Don’t worry.
So I thought you guys could get to me a little more, by answering a questions tag!
- What’s your favourite candle scent? \\ Red Raspberry by Yankee.
- What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? \\ Zoella cause she seems so lovely! Or Anastasia Smith.
- What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? \\ Absolutely Cole Sprouse 100%
- How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? \\ I have never wanted to get married. I’ve never felt that I would need a piece of paper to tell me how I feel.
- Do you know a hoarder? \\ Yes, my brother – he collects stuff for “Just in case moments”
- Can you do the splits? \\ NO I am not fit enough for that crap.
- How old were you when you learnt to ride a bike? \\ I actually never learnt, I gave up straight away and that was that.
- How many oceans have you swam in? \\ None? I don’t think?
- How many countries have you been to? \\ 2 – England and Wales. I haven’t travelled at all yet but I hope to soon.
- Is anyone in your family in the army? \\ My cousin, that I know of but probably more.
- What would you name your daughter if you had one? \\ I like such unique and unheard of names. So daughters Lucielle or Arrow. They’re freaking weird but I love them!
- What would you name your son if you had one? \\ Storm and Zeppelin – these names are absolutely punk rocky and it’s awesome!
- What’s the word grade you got on a test? \\ E? In Math have to wait for my A Levels first.
- What was your favourite TV show as a child? \\ Timothy Goes To School or Conor’s Gamimg Guide to absolutely everything! #KIDFURY
- What did you dress up for Halloween when you were eight? \\ Probably a witch or a pumpkin 🎃
- Have you ever read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games and Twilight series? \\ Harry Potter is my genuine life. I also read Twilight to see the hype and it was eh okay. Never read the Hunger Games.
- Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? \\ I’d rather have a British accent but the stereotypical accent, like a really posh one.
- Did your mother go to college? \\ Nope.
- Are your grandparents still married? \\ I have actually only ever known one of my grandparents but my mothers’ parents would still be married if they didn’t pass.
- Have you ever taken karate lessons? \\ Not that I can recall.
- Do you know who Kermit the Frog is? \\ Yes, the muppets were my favourite thing growing up!
- Do you remember your dreams in the morning? \\ I actually have a dream journel so I write them all down so I do tend to remember.
- What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? \\ Toby. But also Garin which they later went on to name my brother.
- Do you know triplets? \\ No, I’ve never met a set of triplets.
- What language would you like to be fluent in? \\ Ancient Egyptian or Latin, they have such beautiful cultures and wonderful languages!
Here’s some little bits of info about me!
Thanks for reading, leave me some suggestions if you wish!
Okay, I didn’t know whether or not to post this because
- It’s different
- People might not understand
- I’m literally telling you all my thoughts and feelings
I’m always thinking and I’m always daydreaming or thinking about weird things and I don’t often share these thoughts with people, so I thought that I would type them all down so it still seems like I’m not sharing them with anyone because it’s just me here… alone in my room.
So here we gooo….
As I’m writing this, I’m the youngest I’ll ever be. Even as I look back and publish this, I’m the youngest I’ll ever be. Also how some of the best days of my life can instantly become a memory. Like everything whether good or bad it all just becomes a memory.
I personally find it scary how fast life is passing me by and I’m just completely unaware of it in a way. I turned 17 just 4 months ago but I feel as it has gone by so fast, all of my 17 years on this planet. I was very recently talking to a friend about this like I said I’m 17 years old. In another 17 years, I’ll be 34. 34 YEARS OLD! What am I going to be doing? It just seems so surreal to me that I could live another 17 years and I’m going to be 34. I know it’s just ‘growing up’ but I just find it so amazing. I could be a completely different person, I could not like who I am. What if I could see what I’m going to be. Would I try to alter it? Would I not try?
Also, I try to imagine all the conversations that I’ve been mentioned in and not known about? What is being said? Would I want to know but the fact that I might never know sort of baffles me a little bit because would it make me change?
Staying on the topic of life. What happens after life? Lots of people have different theories but what does actually happen? Does something else happen that nobody knows about or are you just a name that was once on this earth? Is there an actual purpose to all this? It plays with me a lot though how different life could be if you just change ONE thing about yourself. Like for the people who are reading this or are going to read this, what would you be doing if you weren’t reading this? Or how doing one single thing can alter your life drastically it could make it longer or even shorter. Nobody actually knows what could happen tomorrow or even in the further future and it completely baffles me.
I was literally just texting a friend about this (Cath this is you) where I’m on the bus to school or going out and I look at all the houses and I wonder what’s going on in there? The family or friends that live in that building could be celebrating a new life or they could be grieving over a life. They could be celebrating a marriage or nursing a broken heart. It’s so strange to think about what’s going on behind closed doors. I would give anything just to see for one day what does actually go on in there. But I’ll never know.
Right, I’m going to end this here because it gets a bit deeper after this and I think we’ve had enough of my thoughts for today. I hope at least one person can relate because I am quite scared about posting this. If you want me to do another one please comment down below because I think way too much so I’ll have more to give.
Also maybe comment about what you think about? I’d find that so interesting.