Hey guys! Haven’t updated in ages! Also very sorry for that just been busy and such but I haven’t abandoned the blog. Don’t worry.
So I thought you guys could get to me a little more, by answering a questions tag!
- What’s your favourite candle scent? \\ Red Raspberry by Yankee.
- What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? \\ Zoella cause she seems so lovely! Or Anastasia Smith.
- What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? \\ Absolutely Cole Sprouse 100%
- How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? \\ I have never wanted to get married. I’ve never felt that I would need a piece of paper to tell me how I feel.
- Do you know a hoarder? \\ Yes, my brother – he collects stuff for “Just in case moments”
- Can you do the splits? \\ NO I am not fit enough for that crap.
- How old were you when you learnt to ride a bike? \\ I actually never learnt, I gave up straight away and that was that.
- How many oceans have you swam in? \\ None? I don’t think?
- How many countries have you been to? \\ 2 – England and Wales. I haven’t travelled at all yet but I hope to soon.
- Is anyone in your family in the army? \\ My cousin, that I know of but probably more.
- What would you name your daughter if you had one? \\ I like such unique and unheard of names. So daughters Lucielle or Arrow. They’re freaking weird but I love them!
- What would you name your son if you had one? \\ Storm and Zeppelin – these names are absolutely punk rocky and it’s awesome!
- What’s the word grade you got on a test? \\ E? In Math have to wait for my A Levels first.
- What was your favourite TV show as a child? \\ Timothy Goes To School or Conor’s Gamimg Guide to absolutely everything! #KIDFURY
- What did you dress up for Halloween when you were eight? \\ Probably a witch or a pumpkin 🎃
- Have you ever read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games and Twilight series? \\ Harry Potter is my genuine life. I also read Twilight to see the hype and it was eh okay. Never read the Hunger Games.
- Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? \\ I’d rather have a British accent but the stereotypical accent, like a really posh one.
- Did your mother go to college? \\ Nope.
- Are your grandparents still married? \\ I have actually only ever known one of my grandparents but my mothers’ parents would still be married if they didn’t pass.
- Have you ever taken karate lessons? \\ Not that I can recall.
- Do you know who Kermit the Frog is? \\ Yes, the muppets were my favourite thing growing up!
- Do you remember your dreams in the morning? \\ I actually have a dream journel so I write them all down so I do tend to remember.
- What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? \\ Toby. But also Garin which they later went on to name my brother.
- Do you know triplets? \\ No, I’ve never met a set of triplets.
- What language would you like to be fluent in? \\ Ancient Egyptian or Latin, they have such beautiful cultures and wonderful languages!
Here’s some little bits of info about me!
Thanks for reading, leave me some suggestions if you wish!